Sunday 26 August 2012

Obligatory First Entry

Well well well, look what I've gone off and done. I've created a blog. After years and years of ceaseless mockery, decrying their creators, railing against their purpose in the world I have joined those whom I once abhorred. How the mighty have fallen! Oh well, I'm pretty sure everyone knew this was coming anyway.

Throughout my life I have often heard mention made to the unusual manner in which I speak. Specifically, I have speech patterns that make no sense. Instead of my sentences being organized into moderately paced, consistent, smooth expressions I have a tendency to talk very quickly followed by a pregnant pause or held syllable and then the next part of the expression. So, hey, there's a blog title right there. If you ever read this and think "Mmm, this doesn't quite seem like something he would say," then just start reading in my unique manner and within moments the power of imagination will make it seem like I'm right there!

IMAGINATION!    

No comments:

Post a Comment